About Aphena Ltd.
Aphena Ltd. was incorporated in April 2003, and is the new brand name for software products previously developed and sold by P & H Technology Consultants.
Technology skills include :
- PC Windows software - GPIB measurement software, databases, expert systems, graphical productivity tools, production barcode scanning, data
logging, PC utilities, embedded low-level code.
- RF and microwave measurement techniques and automated systems.
- SoftPlot is a privately funded and marketed software development, which is
also written in Delphi and uses a National Instruments GPIB interface to RF
measuring instruments. SoftPlot performs the same function as a measurement
hardcopy produced by a pen-plotter, but it can be pasted electronically into
documents and presentations. Most network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and
digitising scopes have the capability to plot measurements via their GPIB
interface. SoftPlot improves on a hardcopy by extracting only the unformatted
data from the instrument and allowing it to be processed later in a number of
different ways. For example, an S-parameter measurement from a network analyzer
can be switched between a Smith chart or a VSWR display, or it can be exported
to other software such as Microwave Office (TM NI-AWR), Genesys (TM Keysight),
ADS (TM Keysight), spreadsheets or maths
- Cable measurement software for PIC Wire and Cable, Wisconsin. Records all measurements of serial-numbered cables, storing results in a database. Measurements and spec limits are guided through use of measurement templates. Results can be printed using a customised report template. Long-term results storage using Microsoft SQL server.
- Nokia Telecommunications in Camberley, UK and Oulu,
Finland - We have written Windows software for PCs to aid the production and
commissioning of base-stations. Each base-station consists of a rack with many
plug-in modules. Each module is barcoded and the configuration of each
base-station needs to be recorded. This involves interfacing a barcode reader
to the PC and checking off barcode serial numbers against a Bill of Materials.
The data is either printed out as a packing list for shipping purposes or stored
in a database. We have integrated our product into their manufacturing control
- We have designed and written a number of database applications. These
have a user-friendly and corporately-deployed front end, mostly written using
Borland Delphi which communicate with the database using SQL.
Getting in touch :
If you need our help, why not send us an e-mail? Outline your requirement
and we will be pleased to begin working with you.
10, Teversham Road,
Telephone: +44 (0)1223 700499
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- click to mail now
Fax: +44 (0)871 5283600 (NB Faxes cost 13p/min plus your phone company's access charge)
Home Contact Us